Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I’ve been blogged!



The real Gobbolino (right) – can he recognise himself now?

It’s always exciting to find that I’ve been mentioned in a blog – someone I’ve never met likes my work! Well today I’ve found out I’ve been featured on two blogs!! Supreme excitement!
Firstly Jess of Epheriell Designs posted about the picture of her cat Gobbolino that I did as part of an art swap a while ago. She loves it but happened to mention Gobbolino actually has a stubby tail which I hadn’t noticed when looking at photos of him. I couldn’t resist “fixing up” Gobbolino’s portrait to make it more accurate – I think his stubby tail is cute!
Next up, my Loch Ness Monster brooch was chosen by Amanda of Calico & Co in her selection of contemporary Australian handmade brooches - a great selection if I may say so myself!
Thanks Jess and Amanda! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment