Saturday, July 3, 2010

The Envelope Project


Inspired by Blainie, I decided to decorate an envelope for Meet Me at Mike’s Envelope Project. To participate, you have to decorate an envelope, put some cute crafty things in it and send it off to their super cool store in Melbourne where they will display them all in the window. I made an envelope out of an A4 sheet of paper and drew some funny little pictures on the front and back which I coloured in with scented coloured pencils (so it will smell extra good after all that travelling). Inside, I put some little stickers, some of my badge pictures and one of my cupcake gift cards. 
I then went to the Post Office and demanded the cutest stamp they had, which happened to be this kookaburra from the Australian Pavilion at the 2010 Shanghai World Expo. Now it is on its way – Bon Voyage little envelope!

No comments:

Post a Comment